Tri means three, Katu means pungent. 3 pungent or heating herbs which contains Black pepper, Ginger and Long pepper.
- Help to clear excess kapha or mucous from the body
- Support respiratory functions
- Helps to rekindle Agni, the digestive fire
- Supports digestion and Boosts metabolism
- It works like scraping action on excess fat tissue. So helps in weight management.
- It helps to take out excess impurities or ama from the body
Trikatu is recommended to be used along with other Ayurvedic herbs to support and enhance the bioavailability of those herbs.
Trikatu supports respiratory function by getting rid of excess Kapha
Does not contain Artificial ingredients, fillers, preservatives, stearate or titanium dioxide.
Free of milk, egg, shellfish, wheat, peanuts, corn, gluten and soy.
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules twice a day, or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.