Learn Ayurvedic Secrets for Inner, Outer and Lasting Beauty in this 6-part online course based on Dr. Manisha’s book Enchanting Beauty.
You will learn:
- How to make natural and organic skin care products
- Beauty rituals for a flawless skin
- Real beauty: positive mind and stress free emotions
- Your Ayurvedic skin type and its management
- Effective home remedies for common skin conditions
- Healthy foods & spices for radiant skin
- Skin-Gut-Brain Health
- Ayurvedic Marma Facials
- Facial exercises for a youthful face: Yoga, Mudras & Pranayama
- Ayurvedic hair & nail care
- Five Sense Therapy: Daily rituals for sensory clarity
- Aromatherapy: blending essential oils
- Body baths to relieve fatigue and cellulite
- The Art & Science of Detoxification
- Herbs and herbal formulations for everlasting beauty
Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar, BAMS (India), Esthetician, LMT
Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar graduated from Pune University, India with a Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. She is also trained at the Indian College of Naturopathy and qualified as a Yoga Instructor from the renowned Kaivalyadham University in India. Dr. Manisha has been teaching Ayurveda ,yoga for more than 10 years. She specializes in women and infant health, skin care and natural beauty treatments. She offers regular workshops on Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking, Panchakarma and Herbology.
Currently she is a regular faculty member in MMI for Sanskrit and Panchakarma classes.
- 6 webinars: Feb 12 – Mar 19, 2019
– Thursdays: Feb 12, 19, 26, March 5, 12, 19
– 5–6:30 PM PST
– 90 min each (60 min lecture & 30 min practical demo/remedies)
- Powerpoint PDF for each lecture
- Resource materials including recipes
- 4 months access to course videos & audio
- NAMA Pace Credits
- Enchanting Beauty book — includes a signed copy!
- Early bird! $500 (by January 1st)
- Regular: $600 (after January 1st)