A 4-part online course to empower women in how to promote breast health through food, herbs, massage and more!
October 3–24, 2018
with Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar, Dr. Sheila Patel and Nancy Gardner-Heaven
Concerned about breast health?
- Do you experience pain, lumpy or tender breasts?
- Are your breasts uncomfortable during your menstrual cycle?
- Worried about breast disease in your family?
- Do you have a prior history of breast surgery or implants?
- Introduction to Mammary health
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Breast health in different transitions
- Common Breast diseases and their management
- Healing Foods & Spices for breast health
- Herbs & Herbal formulas for breast health
- Marma Massage & Lymphatic Drainage
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- Mammogram or Thermography?
Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar, BAMS (India), Esthetician, LMT (USA)
Dr. Manisha graduated from Pune University, India with a Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. She is also trained at the Indian College of Naturopathy and qualified as a Yoga Instructor from the renowned Kaivalyadham University in India. Dr. Manisha has been teaching Ayurveda, yoga for more than 10 years. She specializes in women and infant health, skin care and natural beauty treatments. She offers regular workshops on Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking, Panchakarma and Herbology. Currently she is a regular faculty member in MMI for Sanskrit and Panchakarma classes.
Dr. Sheila Patel, MD
Dr. Patel is the Chopra Center’s Medical Director and a board-certified family physician who is passionate about bringing holistic healing practices into the Western medical system. She earned her M.D. at the University of Wisconsin Medical School and completed her residency in family medicine at the Ventura County Medical Center in Southern California. For more than a decade, she practiced full-spectrum family medicine, from prenatal care and deliveries to ER coverage and primary care for all ages. At the Chopra Center, Dr. Patel offers integrative medical consultations that combine the best in conventional medicine with the wisdom of Ayurveda. She also teaches at the Chopra Center’s 6-day and 10-day Perfect Health programs, and is certified as an instructor of Ayurveda, yoga, and meditation. Her special interests include preventive medicine and mind-body medicine, with an emphasis on Ayurveda.
Nancy Gardner-Heaven, TMT
Nancy is board certified as a Technician of Medical Thermology and presented her doctoral thesis on a Nutritional Protocol Reversing Ductal Carcinoma in Situ at Auburn University in 2003. This research has saved hundreds of women from unnecessary surgical procedures for DCIS, a pre-cancerous (atypical) condition. She is a pioneer in the field of Medical Thermography offering thermography screening all over Northern California and Hawaii. She has been teaching about preventing Breast Cancer and other life threatening diseases at UC Berkeley and the University of San Francisco in the Holistic Program for over 25 years.
- 4 webinars: Oct 3, 10, 17 & 24
- Thursdays, 5–6:30 PM PST
- 90 min each (60 min lecture with 30 min Q& A)
- Powerpoint PDF for each lecture
- 2 months access to course content
Save $100 when you pay in full by September 1st ($400 total)!
plus get 10% Student Discount on all our products and services (for the duration of the course).
- Early bird! $400 (by September 1st)
- Regular: $500 (after September 1st)